I’m Morgan Elliott
Mountain Ultra Trail Runner & Coach
Refusing to stop doing the things I love. Living life on the trail and running fast, light, and free.
I want to help you achieve your running goals, whether it’s your first 5K or a 100 miler in the mountains.
You have so many options of style trails to choose from. There is still so much for me to discover and running a trail in the other direction is just as new to me as running it the other way. Being disconnected for a short while from society fills my tank up. The mountains recharge me. Doing what people refer to as crazy, keeps me pushing my limit higher and higher. Running in these places and doing the things that give me joy feeds my flame.
- Two-time US Skyrunning Champion (’16 & ’17)
- 2019 Georgia Death Race 68mi: 12:34:09 (1st)
- 2018 Transvulcania 73K – 7:54:22 (9th)
- 2017 Run the Rut 50K – 5:24:12 (2nd)
- 2017 Power of Four 50K – 5:06:22 (1st)
- 2017 Broken Arrow 52K – 5:48:16 (12th)
- 2016 Flagstaff Sky Peaks 55K – 5:41:24 (1st)
- 2016 Franklin Mountains 50K – 4:54:41 (2nd)
- 2016 Power of Four 50K – 5:17:56 (1st)
- 1,500 meters – 3:50.38
- 5K – 15:16.96
“For the past two summers I’ve been a nomad. I’ve lived out of my car while chasing trails and high peaks, volunteering at 100-mile races and travelling to skyrunning events all around the States.” Read More
“That is the style of running I enjoy training on,” he says. “I love the challenge and proving to myself that I can do things that most people can’t do.” Read More
“Find what you love about the sport you are in and discover what it is that lights your flame. Share the passion with others. Let them tag along, sometimes. Feed each other’s fire.” Read More